Sunday, January 14, 2007

Phew!

I have no idea how the Bears managed to pull it off today. I had my doubts once the Seahawks won the toss in overtime. The Bears defense really shut down a lot of Seahawks 3rd and shorts which was about the only thing they did well. Grossman had a huge pass in the clutch. I thought that pass that Berrian dropped that would have been a touchdown might have lost them the game but I am extremely thankful they were able to pull it out.

I think the Bears can beat the Saints and I honestly think they will win by a decent margin next week. Why? I don't know, I just have a gut feeling. The same gut feeling that I had when I predicted that the Bears would make it to the Super Bowl after the first two weeks of the season and some of you scoffed at me! If they do make it to the Super Bowl I will make sure I report my original post from the beginning of the season. If not however, I will probably forget that post existed.

In any case, GO BEARS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Colts!!