Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's a Steve Nash Birthday






















My birthday is on February 7th upon which I will turn 27. I really wanted to go to the Trailblazers/Suns game to see Steve Nash play. We decided it was probably too much money to have decent seats so we kind of forgot about it until last week. A rep from the Trailblazers came in our store and was selling cheap packages to games. The deal was 40 dollars for two 50 dollar seats and then four coupons for buy one/get one free tickets! Couldn't pass that up. So for 40 dollars we have two tickets to the Suns game on the 6th!!! We're actually going to trade up to the 70 dollar seats and just pay the difference because if we're going to go, we want to do it right. I can't wait! I'm like a little kid. I love Steve Nash! I've never been more excited to see a small white guy pass the ball. My luck would be, he wouldn't play that night due to illness or something and then i would just be stuck watching the crappy Trailblazers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annoying little Canadian! I hate that guy.

DJ Word said...

OKAY Mr. Whitey Crackerr,

You listen to music by only white guys and your favorite basketball player is a little white guy from another country.

I am having some questions.

1. Do you watch any films that do not star white people?
2. In fact, do you even like Denzel Washington? If not, what is your excuse?
3. Have you seen "Do the RIght Thing" or any other Spike Lee Joints?
4. WHo are your favorite football players?
5. Who are your favorite baseball players?

I will reserve judgement until you have answered these questions (but I may have more).

:)

DougieB said...

And i can't believe that you would malign the jailblazers like that, i should remind you that Zack Randolph was a proud Michigan State Spartan... for about two years before he left as a sophomore. damn.

Dustin said...

Hello Rick,

I understand your concern so let me answer your questions.

1. Some. Denzel, Morgan, and who can forget Samuel L? But as far as going to the video store to rent Little Man, Waist Deep, or Hustle and Flow? Not all that interested.

2. Yes, no question, i'm a fan.

3. I have not seen Do the Right Thing but I have seen Crooklyn.

4. Shawn Alexander, Brian Urlacher, Muhsin Muhammad, LT. I enjoy Chad Johnson's antics as well. Funny guy.

5. I don't really have favorite baseball players to be honest. I'm obviously a life long Cubs fan but as far as favorites of the current era? I never have time to develop a genuine like for a player before they are traded!