Friday, October 12, 2007

Today is a New Day

You know those days where you feel incredibly down and you have no idea why? Every little task seems overwhelming? I had one of those days yesterday. It's completely unexplainable but mentally and emotionally I just felt wiped out. Everything was a challenge. Plus I got news from the Seminary that they would NOT allow me to take the online class from Lincoln Christian Seminary. They thought it would be better if I continued the plan at Western. That is unfortunate, so I will be taking Hebrew again next semester. Yippee!

Thankfully yesterday was also our weekly Office Party at the Leonardo's so that really had a positive effect. There is nothing more healing for a day like that than being around friends and laughing. And let me say for the record that The Office is fantastic this season! I wish every episode would be an hour.

I'm thankful that today is a new day and the sun is shining! I feel much better! I'm even doing Hebrew work and not complaining. Speaking of, the Hebrew Midterm is a a week from Tuesday and is 20% of my grade for the semester so all extra-curricular activities are pretty much off for about a week and a half.

I have four more runs and then a graduation run next Saturday of 3 miles and then I officially will receive Settlers of Catan. This has been a fun challenge in many ways. I'm glad I did it and I plan on continuing to run about four days a week. Five is a little too ambitious of a pace to keep up with for now. But after the last three weeks I have started to enjoy the challenge of running, although many days I still hate the running itself, until I'm done and then I feel great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good times last night man, I needed it too!