Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Day Has Arrived

Finally, the day of the Hebrew Midterm has arrived! That dreaded, wretched, horrifying day.

All in all...I actually feel pretty good. I know the Qal verb paradigm and have written out the entire thing about 50 times. I know all 150 vocab words like the back of my...well, whatever you want to add there. That is 2/3's of the test right there. I think if I could at least get all of those right, I will pass. The translation section is out of my hands! At this point, you can either do it, or you can't. It's too late to play catch up for the time being. That is the part that I will need divine inspiration!

At 1pm pacific standard time my fate will be revealed!

Just out of curiosity, Bob, how did you do in Hebrew the first time?

2 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

Good luck!

bob hyatt said...

Yeah...
Not so good.
:)