Saturday, October 27, 2007

King of Kong

Last night we went with Elvyss and Kristyn to see The King of Kong which might possibly be the most entertaining movie I've seen all year. It was FANTASTIC! I highly recommend you check out the trailer and find a theater that is playing it. Well worth the effort. So many laughs and a great story.

One other entertaining thing to note. Some random lady just pulled over on the side of our street and went on a rant to our neighborhood for about 5 minutes saying, "If gay women don't like who I am, then so be it." I'm not sure who it was directed at, but the whole neighborhood could hear her. Finally a guy came out and told her to leave and she said, "Ok, thank you for listening to me." Then he told her to leave again. I have no idea what just happened. I don't think the people with the bumper stickers that say Keep Portland Weird have anything to worry about.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jonathan, Dan and I saw that a few weeks ago...I don't think I've laughed that hard in a movie theater in YEARS.

Aaron Stewart said...

I cannot recommend this movie highly enough.