Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hebrew Midterm Complete

1 Hour and 20 Minutes is what it took. Much longer than I thought. The test itself was very thorough. I believe I got 29 out of 30 on the vocab and 20 out of 20 on the verb paradigm. I also think I got most of the fill in the blank translation and most of the parsing correct.

So what's the problem?

The 15 lines of translation! That, like I thought it would be, was a brutal part of the test. I honestly believe while reading some of the sentences I translated the professor will laugh out loud because it's no where in the ballpark of what the sentence means.

So how can you know all the vocab and verb paradigm and still translate like crap? I have no idea! But that's the case!

Anyway, I believe I got at least a C which was my goal. Now I can stop talking and thinking about this and get on with my life! Until the Final that is. ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations dustin!

Dustin said...

Wow! The Lord just congratulated me. How did I do on the test Lord?