Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Name Contest - WITH A PRIZE!

Thanks for all of your suggestions for a new name. I really liked some of them but I still haven't really decided but I have created a banner that I really like. So with that in mind, let's try this again. Sorry to keep wasting your precious time.

What comes to mind for a blog title when you see my new banner???

Leave a name in the comment section and not only will I use the best one for the next year. But I will also send the winner a bag of authentic Portland coffee! GOOD LUCK.

10 comments:

Agent B said...

echos

I really want that coffee, but can't think of anything better.

Barb'ra Git Da Cornstarch said...

here are a couple ideas: Fall Out Boy (really like that one), Dustin's Stairway to Heaven, Donnie Dusto, Brave New World

g13 said...

stairway to heaven or why seminary sucks.

DougieB said...

Up the Slippery Slope.

(or, the super-fantastical Dustin Feel-Good Blog. Both Pop.)

cade said...

"stairway to average"

"narrow is the path"

Anonymous said...

the first thought that came to my mind was "follow the yellow brick road" maybe something with a Wizard of Oz theme.

Dustin said...

wow, good stuff so far. nice work guys. this is going to be tough. i'll give it a few more days. there are a few really good ones.

g13 said...

how 'bout: behind the curtain

Anonymous said...

Dustin's Descending Desperation

Anonymous said...

Dustin bloging one step at a time, The Hurricane's aftermath, This ain't no Esmerald city!,Stairway to the loft of dustin's thoughts, Portland's everyday working man, Thought's of a studying priest,

Elvyss