Saturday, December 06, 2008

List December #6

Ten Celebrities You Wish Would Go Away:

10. Gilbert Gottfried

Did anyone ever think this guy was funny?














9. The Jonas Brothers - All of them.

Has anyone actually listened to their music? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!










8. Britney Spears


















7. Tyra Banks













6. Axl Rose

Just when you thought it was all over....









5. Paula Abdul
















4. Donald Trump


















3. Paris Hilton

I'm still not sure what is wrong with her left eye. She should get that checked out.










2. The entire cast of Two and a Half Men.

If you've ever laughed at this show, I'm not sure we could be friends.








1. Mary Murphy

There is no one on television that "grinds my gears" more than Mary. Her voice pierces my soul and when she screams it almost brings me to a murderous rage.

7 comments:

Tyler said...

I'd also like to see Lil'Wayne, and Fergie vanish.

John V said...

Let's keep Donald and get rid of Rosie O'Donnell. I wouldn't mind it if Frank Caliendo disappeared too.

devin said...

i get rid of the football-headed annoying british man-baby on family guy. he's not funny and should just disappear.

Devin and Larissa Vaughn said...

dustin, this list is amazing. and no, i never thought gilbert gottfried was funny. i'm glad he made your list because he annoys the bejesus out of me. also i've never been able to muster a laugh - not even a chuckle - at three and half men, so i think we can be friends.

Dan said...

Did Devin (I mean devin) just suggest getting rid of Stewie Griffin?!? Now THAT really grinds MY gears!

How about we keep Stewie and get rid of a few of those commieball players from a few posts back?

And Molly votes for Courtney Love.

devin said...

dan - yeah, that's the guy - stewie. i hate that guy. i agree with you - kick him off

Lindsay said...

This list was my favorite until I saw Mary was your number 1!!! I love her so much for not trying to be anyone other than who she is (even if it means that crazy laugh). Also the pictures you picked are so right on. So very entertaining.