Thursday, December 04, 2008

List December #4

Ten Books of 2008 that shouldn't have been written:

1. Dewey: the Small Town Library Cat that Touched the World

I'm still not sure how this came up as a recommended Amazon book for me based on past purchases.










2. Sarah Palin: A New Kind of Leader











3. sTORI Telling (written by someone who is probably not Tori Spelling)











4. Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World by Lynne Spears.










5. Chicken Soup for the American Idol Soul.











6. Michelle: a Biography.











7. Love your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole by Victoria Osteen.











8. Black Belt Patriotism: How to Reawaken America by Chuck Norris.











9. The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed.

I thought we were past this. Guess not.









10. Paris Hilton: Life on the Edge.

I think she's trying to do "Magnum" in this picture.

7 comments:

Dan said...

Easily my favorite list so far, but you gotta back off Dewey.

The Anonymous Human said...

Best. List. Ever.

Mandy said...

Hilar.

Though I have to say, I'm a fan of Tori Spelling and her book. haha.

...and commence making fun of me...

Anonymous said...

Hey, Victoria Osteen is very inspirational! That book changed my life!

Garrett said...

I discovered last night that Jesse is reading the Dewey book and loves it. Perhaps his embarrassment is why he's moving to LA today.

Dustin said...

who's reading Dewey?

Garrett said...

Jesse, who moved to Portland from Tennessee, is reading Dewey and said he is enjoying it. Alas, he has moved to LA for school and also to escape what would probably have been our constant ribbing.