Wednesday, November 15, 2006

a taste of the Kingdom

Here's proving that the large church is legitimately advancing the Kingdom of God faithfully! It's easy to rip on large churches for being inwardly focused and sure, sometimes it's true. But not all large churches are! I talked to my friend Josh Peigh yesterday who is a pastor at Manchester Christian Church in NH and he told me about something they did this weekend for the African refugees in their community. Sure enough, he wasn't lying. You can see the story HERE.

Congrats Josh! This is really awesome. Seeing something like this totally makes my week.

4 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

Thanks for making my afternoon. That's a great example of good stewardship.

g13 said...

wow, they've come a long way in that area since i was a regular attender up there. that's really encouraging.

Kelli Bagby said...

way to go Manchester CC, that's is SO AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

wow. that's awesome. it's nice to hear that for a change. rick spoke last night at impact. he did a really good job. oh and i revised my blog finally.