Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fantastic New Music!

The Lancaster Orchestra - Never Cried Once When I Could Have

Beautiful album, even better than "With a Little Help From Absent Friends." Check out the songs, "I Wish We Had Never Met" . Unfortuntely this is only half the song, but it gives you a good idea of the sound.




The Pernice Brothers - Live a Little

Check out their Myspace page to listen to some of the album.

These guys have been around since 1995 and just keep getting better. Great British pop stuff.





Hem - Funnel Cloud

Not California

This is for fans of Over the Rhine. I wish I could find the song We'll Meet Along the Way because it's beautiful! It really showcases her voice. Check out their Myspace page for more music.




Damien Jurado - And Now that I'm In Your Shadow

What We're The Chances
Damien Jurado is pretty much Damien Jurado, this time just some funky electronic stuff thrown in here and there. Still good.

No comments: