There is a church in my area in Tampa that I will leave un-named that I saw a job description for a youth minister online while i was browsing around. Here are some tidbits. I'm posting this and not saying anything about it. I just want you to tell me what stands out to you. I'm doing this experiment to see if I'm normal or not so please comment on anything that sticks out to you.
1. Leadership gift with deep spiritual relationship with God
2. Strong personal drive
5. Highly relational
6. Able to take a strong foundation and take it to the next level
7. Strong integrity
8. Able handle a lot of autonomy
9. Able to organize teams, budget, and students together and rally them to achieve ministry goals and objectives.
10. MUST have Purpose-driven youth ministry experience in a contemporary church environment.
[Recent college graduates will be considered if they have sufficient experience in a large church atmosphere.]
This church is a team-oriented leadership environment. Do you have a consistent, vital, and growing relationship with Christ? We would like to get to know you. This is a full-time position with a complete benefits package. If you match the above qualities...please send a current resume with a personal/family photo to the following:
Please understand we will only reply/contact those candidates who seem to be a fit for our ministry. PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.