Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Next Hike: Neahkahnie Mountain

This Saturday Kelli and I will be going on hiking expedition #2 over on the coast at Neahkahnie Mountain. This is another pretty easy but relatively steep hike but should be a beautiful view.

This week we've been working out at the gym in the morning before work and I can't tell you how good my days have been . I've been so productive and my mind works so much better. Plus when I work out in the morning I don't hit the afternoon wall. I've got to keep this up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fun one...all uphill switch backs but the view is awesome...hopefully the clouds lift for you. Oswald West was one of our hang out's back in the day...Tom surfing, me tanning! Have Fun!

Anonymous said...

Working out in the morning? That's incredibly impressive. I can't work out before 3pm. Just don't have the will power to get up and go to the gym. I barely have the will power to just get up.

Dustin said...

i'm not sure i have the willpower either. I want to do it, but I don't think i could get out of bed if it weren't for Kelli ripping me out of it! But once i get there i'm glad i went.