Monday, June 09, 2008

Miracle Spring Water

I would like to direct your attention to this post from 2005 because, believe it or not, I still receive comments on this by people who think I'm Peter Popoff .

And if you remember, this was the scam artist who got busted for receiving information about audience members by way of a receiver in his ear and someone backstage reading him names and ailments. Amazing that this guy could still be on tv after being proved a fake. Just shows how desperate people are.

Just received a comment today in fact!

2 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

The "Hand of God Glove" from that Wikipedia article had me hysterics.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3f/PopoffLetter.jpg

Dustin said...

gosh, i didn't see that. unbelievable.

He's went from the hand of god glove to miracle water to the newer miracle manna!

i'm not sure I can say too many people are going to hell with much authority but....