Thursday, June 12, 2008

i love thursdays....

A good day ahead. Started out with a 7:30 coffee with Rob Grant at Stumptown. His quote of the day was, "I love to just stand in a room and consider." Bumped into a guy at the coffee shop who visited Evergreen on Sunday, that was cool.

Have to write a sermon on Ps. 145 for Walt Kaiser class. I love writing sermons that I will probably never use! Great song, but the structure of a sermon for a Seminary prof is much different than my typical sermon outline, that's for sure!

I also figured out my class schedule for the next year and sure enough, I'll be finished up with the MDiv next summer. 2/3 of the way done. sweet.

Going to eat at Chipotle for dinner with the Leos and then have a elders meeting at the SW Lucky Lab tonight.

But for now, I'm going to work on spending that 50 dollar Amazon gift card that the Lashbrooks so generously sent me yesterday! There's no email that is more exciting than a "you've been sent an Amazon gift certificate"! Those are like gold.

It's going to be a good day!

No comments: