Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Coffee Cream Stout Success!

I don't usually brag about the beer that I make (mainly because 50% of it isn't any good) but I've got to be honest, this Coffee Cream Stout is the best thing we've made so far. It's AMAZING! Couldn't have turned out any better. I would buy this at the store.

Speaking off beer brewing, this Thursday I'm going to brew with Travis who has had some good success brewing as well. Just recently he released a limited edition Thatcher Pale Ale that is fantastic! Anyway, this Thursday I'm going to give a Belgian Wit a try. Should be a good summer beer!

3 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

I am intrigued. How much for a bottle? :)

Dustin said...

25$

Just kidding, i'll bring you a bottle on Friday night.

Lindsay said...

mmmmmm sounds outstanding