Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm an Actor

...well sort of. Today I worked with Channel 8 News in Tampa most of the day acting for their piece about having energy for work. Basically I played this businessman with shots getting ready, leaving my fake house and waving good-bye to my fake wife and kid. Getting ticked off in traffic, running errands all over town and then finally going to work exhausted and falling asleep in a boardroom meeting and being woke up by the news anchor Irene. It was fun to do. Thanks to my friend Jon Irvine for hooking me up with it. It was funny because Colin, the camera dude said he also works for an organization that always needs actors to do reenactments of crimes and stuff and said that if he got anywork he would call me because alot of the other actors were terrible. I've always wanted to do one of those reenactments. Maybe i'll get to play a terrorist or something. I guess that's not funny anymore. Anyway, it was fun to see the news station and get a glimpse of how everything works. Hope to get to do it again, i need the money!

So anyway, if you live in Tampa, watch Channel 8 News all weekend and there will be teases of the story which will be on Monday night. Don't forget to watch! Should be funny to see how bad I did.

3 comments:

drew moser said...

portland? fuggetaboutit...hollywood beckons. if it gets on the web, post a link for the non-floridians to see.

bill said...

that is awesome. i'm jealous.

and i agree with drew. get it on here if you can...i really want to see it.

Dustin said...

yeah i'll see what I can do about a digital feed.