Saturday, May 27, 2006

Fire Dusty Baker




















Cubs are horrible and I'm having a hard time finding someone to blame. Everyone is playing pretty poorly. I think the thing that bothers me about Dusty Baker however is that as many games as they lose and however bad they play he just doesn't seem to give a crap. He always seems bored and completely unconcerned with anything that is going on during his postgame interviews. Not to mention his history of ruining young pitchers. I also hate to say this but I think it might be time to get rid of Kerry Wood. He's taking up 12 million dollars and is injured every year. He's the Chad Pennington of baseball. Maybe we can get a few offensive players seeing that we have none as long as Derek Lee is injured. They suck bad. Very, very bad. Yesterday's loss to the Braves was pathetic.

4 comments:

g13 said...

it's not too late to convert. there's always room for one more in the nest.

and i swear, if you're going to multnomah seminary or someplace like that, i'm going to bludgeon you with a fucking rock. there is no reason for evangelicals to go to evangelical seminaries anymore! at least tell me you are going to george fox or something.

whew...just had to get that off my chest.

bill said...

Go Cubbies!

I don't know about you, but I really think this is our year. still got most the season left, not too far out of first place. things are looking up. yeah, finally...this our year.

(help me, I can't stop)

DougieB said...

well, at least detroit is playing well.

Mwahah!

Anonymous said...

They need to fire Baker - I love the Cubs, but they are pretty stinking PATHETIC this year. Booo Cubs, but I still think that next year is the year. LOL See you guys later....Josh Carr