Friday, May 19, 2006

Da Vinci




















Going to see the Code today at 2:35! I'm excited. The reviews were definitely not in it's favor but critics are obviously looking for something different than I am. I just want to see an exciting movie that puts into picture what I read in the book. I'm going in with low expectations as far as the critical elements of the movie (which I rarely care about anyway) and going in with high expectations for it to entertain the crap out of me for 2 1/2 hours. I'll let you know how it is.

5 comments:

DougieB said...

Well, i look forward to hearing what you think - i read the book last year, but wasn't incredibly impressed.

I'm tres excited for the superman and xmen movies, though!

Dustin said...

yeah, i think Superman looks amazing! I can't wait to see that.

I just read the book about three weeks ago. I think I liked how fast it moved, i'm not used to reading that fast paced of a novel, it kept me wanting to read more! I was a little disappointed by the ending however but I won't ruin that for anyone who hasn't read it.

g13 said...

i can't believe you're not going to other-cott this movie like other respectable Christians. may God have mercy on your soul and the Spirit safegaurd your theology!

DJ Word said...

my concern for you as a movie goer continues to rise.

You have moved to the top of my prayer list.

Dustin said...

oh rick, you're such a movie snob.

Gentry - funny article, thanks for sharing.