Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Spring

I have never been more ready for Spring. The days have started to get a little longer as a sort of tease of things to come. The sun is starting to shine (a little) and it's getting warmer. Plus daylights savings time is coming up (thanks to an extremely important bill passed by our President, at least he did one thing right!)

So many reasons this year to be excited about the change of seasons. First, obviously, baseball starts (in fact pitchers and catchers reported to spring training today). I'm excited to sit outside and watch our minor league Beavers at PGE Park. And I'm even more excited to see the Cubs play a day game on April 3rd at Wrigley against the Brewers (Nick, I forgot to tell you this but we're going to this game).

I'm even more excited for when April 24th rolls around and I'm in Illinois with my friends, but more than that, that particular day is the finish line for my Hebrew studies! I can't wait until I'm sweating my butt of in the Sailhamer class in an unairconditioned room in July (although I know I will be complaining then so prepare yourself).

Anyone else ready for spring?

2 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

Dude I've been ready for spring since November! :) I'm pretty sure God hard wired me to be an equator kind of guy.

Melissa said...

I have never been more ready for spring!