Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh What A Day!!!

The flowers that I ordered for Kelli to be delievered yesterday never came.

Today I found out that after doing about 10 hours of research for a paper on Inclusivism and whether General Revelation can be salvific that the paper has been cancelled.

After Kelli dropped me off as school at 9am I realized that she had both sets of house keys and she is not going to be home until around 8pm.

I got coffee in the afternoon at my seminary and went to the fridge to get some cream and they were out.

All of these things are appalling.

The only thing I can say about my day that went well is that Stephen bought me a beer and some tots after class today. Thanks man!

5 comments:

Nick said...

wow, your life really sucks. I would hate to be you, in fact I would give about anything not to be you. I'm not even sure that prayer would work. God isn't even on your side. Face it dustin, your existence is meaningless, and your life is a complete waste. Its time to face the music, and just stop being you...forever...

Take Care,
Your BFF-Nick

Kelli Bagby said...

that's not funny.

DougieB said...

tots!!

Dustin said...

wow Nick, very compassionate. Thank you!

Nick said...

Ok, so maybe I overreacted a bit. I think that there are reasons for your life... some good ones... and someday you will discover them...

BTW, my word verification was "fuzkyku" is that some kind of joke?