Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Band of Horses















Band of Horses; Everything All Of The Time. I posted a few songs over on my plurn player that you can listen to. If you like My Morning Jacket you will love this. I can't believe this is not the same lead singer. It's uncanny how much they sound alike. Some of it reminds me of the older MMJ stuff.

Anyway, i am much less angry today even though I found out that the CEO of Exxon Mobil makes 144,000 dollars a day. I will let you do the math to figure out what he's made in the last 10 years since taking over. Makes me happy that gas prices went up because he apparently needs the money. Oh yeah, I'm also thankful Pres. Bush gave him and others like him a big tax break. They really needed that too. Man life is great today!

3 comments:

Nick said...

52 million a year.

That son of a...

drew moser said...

always glad to help fuel others' angst!

DJ Word said...

funny, I blogged on them today also. I started mine at 11:30 put finished the post later.