Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Travels with Dusty (Clever Steinbeck Reference)


Posted by Hello Ok, it wasn't a great reference, so what? Huh? Well?

This is where i'll be leaving for on Friday! WOOHOO! I can't wait to be laying my white out of shape body on the beach next week. It's so freaking cold here right now. It's going to be awesome. Remember, just because you're out of college doesn't mean you don't get a Spring Break.

In music news my favorite song this week is by a band called Bell X1. The song is called In Every Sunflower. I heard it on the OC last week on Episode 14 (yes i watch it regularly) and it's been in my head this whole week. It's a beautiful song. I highly recommend downloading it.

I was also reminded this week that Something Corporate really sucks, really really bad, horribly bad, really bad. I think that's all I have to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE COMING TOMORROW!! and don't worry, i got sun block with UV protection of 60!! for your extremely WHITE body. let's not forget the tops of your feet this time. =)

kelli