Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Run In With Julia

Today we were having our staff meeting at Starbucks on 17th and 1st Ave. Brian noticed someone at the register directly by us and said, "I think that's Julia Stiles." I turned around and we could not see her face until she turned around to leave and sure enough, there was Julia Stiles. It was kind of exciting to see her right next to me but to be honest I'm not sure why. I'm not like a big fan or anything, i didn't really like her movies all that much but something about seeing her in a movie makes it a little exciting. I thought I was beyond that whole star thing but i guess not. Seemed like a pretty normal person, no one was bugging her or anything so that's cool. We were all daring each other to try and get her number and I said boldly, "NO, I LOVE MY FIANCE KELLI AND WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING." By the time I got a pen and paper she was walking out the door.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's amazing.

Anonymous said...

yeah right you said that, you lying bastard! i'm going after Ty from TLC.

your faithful fiance

Anonymous said...

Mmm... Ty from TLC... what a hottie.

Michael said...

I literally almost walked right Sale and Pelletier , the Canadian figure skaters who were almost cheated out of a Gold, as I round a corner on a sidewalk in Toronto. They took off on foot in the opposite direction I was going, so I started stalking them for 3 minutes.

Anonymous said...

please don't tell me that ppl who love each other call each other bastards... :(

Dustin said...

uh oh, the judgement police has shown up. I knew they would find us eventually Kelli. I just never thought it would be this soon. Hey anonymous, please don't tell me that people who don't know us are judging us for joking around with each other? :) (sad smiley right back at ya) Go find something constructive to do.

Anonymous said...

in my anonymous comment, i was only joking. take it easy.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Your sad smiley back at me isn't a sad smiley... and also, that Micheal Tyas guy is a lot more scary, so at least get on someone's case who deserves it. God loves you.

Dustin said...

you're right that isn't a sad smiley. well that sure hurts my comeback. this isi the problem with blogs and such, you can't tell a persons tone. you could have been hearing what you said in a totally sarcastic voice but i can't hear that voice. All it says to me is in a completely serious voice and this is why this crap happen on the internet. annoying.

Michael said...

just because I forgot to include the word "into" before "Sale" doesn't mean I'm much more scarry than someone who uses the word "Bastard" on people they love.

Honestly, you sticklers for immaculate rhetoric make me SICK!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog Dustin. It made my day :)

I am not alone... (cherish)

Anonymous said...

actually it should have been "the judgement police HAVE shown up"

Dustin said...

actually it should have been "Billy Bob".