Monday, March 28, 2005

Rain Rain Go the Freak Away


Posted by Hello It has been raining non stop in the city since I woke up this morning. I'm not talking little sissy rain either, it's crazy outside. I hate walking out in the rain. Sure i've got an umbrella but when the wind is blowing, the umbrella can only help so much. We checked out a spot for worship today at Baruch College. The space is beautiful and it would be exciting to meet there. We're supposed to get the official price tonight so that will pretty much determine it.

In other news, I still cannot believe Illinois won. That was the single greatest comeback I have ever seen. How can you be down by 15 with 4 minutes left and win? How can you be down by 7 with 58 seconds left a win? I have no idea but it blew my mind. It was the first time in my life i was alone in my apartment and screamed like a little girl. No offense to girls, but when they're little they scream really high pitched and it hurts my ears. Arizona really had to try to lose that game. They should all quit basketball forever and never play as long as they live.

Going to see Ben Kweller tonigt at Irving Plaza. He's opening for The Walkmen which i'm not too excited about but its a special show and tix were only 5 dollars so we thought what the heck. I'm excited about seeing him but its still really raining hard outside. My intersection is completely flooded, it's like a swimming pool so its hard to walk around tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dustin,

Every so often my life seems to get so dull that I pull up your blog. Reading it always makes me laugh.

Have you seen any mission groups coming up out of the subway system lately that made you want to run the other way?

Berlin was great. I must tell you about it sometime either by phone or private email.

Weather here is awesome! But I still long for NYC!