Saturday, January 08, 2005

Theology Pub and Church Names


Posted by Hello
I'm excited because Theology Pub will start this upcoming week. My boyz Kurt, Todd and Brad will be joining me in the beginning. I'm hoping we get some more people to hang out and talk theology over a couple of full pints of Guiness. Man, there is nothing more fun than that! Still trying to find the right bar to meet in. It's tough in the East Village because most bars are so noisy over here with bands playing and stuff. Plus we want there to be an array of beers on tap. I'm pretty picky. I'm hoping to do something specific that will be relevant right now. I'm thinking reading and talking about Mark Driscoll's book The Radical Reformission will do some good right now with the new church plant that will be taking place since these guys will be leaders.

Brian Moll and I met today at Starbucks (our office) and talked about names for the new church here in Stuyvesantown. Let me know if you have any suggestions for names because it's a toughy. So far there are a few we like but nothing jumps out at us so far. In a few days I will post a list of them and you can tell me what you like. Anyway, it's 2:30am and it's about bedtime I guess.

No comments: