Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Colder than a mother.....................

Tonight Kelli and I walked to an Italian restaurant to have dinner with Brad and Noelle (we're doing counseling with them) and I cannot believe how cold it is outside. HOW DEPRESSING! I can't wait until Spring already. Afterwards we walked over to the Lakeside Lounge where The Damnwells were playing. It's a tiny little room so we were disappointed that they were done by the time we got there. At that point Kelli and I just went to a little Spanish Bar to have some Sangria and came home to watch Battle of the Sexes on MTV. Go BOYS!

You didn't ask but I'm going to tell you.
I'm reading.....The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Awesome)
I'm listening to......Clem Snide, The Long Winters (thanks to Adam), Green Day, Old 97's.
Concerts I'm going to see.......Colin Meloy(from the Decemberists), Clem Snide, The Honorary Title, and Lucero.

So is it spring yet? Is it? Well? Is it yet? What about now? Darn.

No comments: