Thursday, January 27, 2005

3 Releases for 2005!!!!!


Posted by Hello Just saw on Ryan Adams website that he has three albums being released this year, one of which is a double album! Oh my word! And he's touring all year! I can't wait to hear it. They come out in April. How much does this guy record????

The first album is called 29,
the second is Ryan Adams and the Cardinals - Cold Roses (double LP),
and the third is called Jacksonville.

Looks like he might return to some of his alt-country roots. That would be awesome. Still waiting for a Whiskeytown Reunion although that doesn't look like it's going to happen. I also found out tonight that Bright Eyes, Conor Oberst lives two blocks from me. Kurt saw him the other day walking around and it turns out he lives off of Tompkins Square Park two blocks south of me. I guess I'll see him around the hood. Weird. Ryan Adams lives over here somewhere too but I haven't seen him. He used to play at the bar I hang out at called The Lakeside Lounge a lot but hasn't for some time now that's he a big guy.

No comments: