Monday, January 17, 2005

Surgery


Posted by Hello I had knee surgery for the second time in two years this Friday. The dude that did my surgery is the surgeon for the New York Knicks and traveled with the Olympic team this year. He was rated one of the best knee surgeons in the country so that really made me feel good about it. The last surgeon just kind of gave me a temporary solution which I didn't know at the time.

Anyway, i've just been laying around and am starting to go stir crazy. Kelli is here taking care of me so we've played Scrabble, Upwords, and watched a lot of TV. We watched Collateral the other night. Kind of a disturbing film but enjoyable. I watched my first episode of Dawson's Creek and the Gilmore Girls. We've been trying to decide on our honeymoon location which we have. We're going to.....

St. Lucia. We really love the island because of the volcanos, mountains, rainforests, sulfur springs, botanical gardens, and great resorts. It's a beautiful island and has the best of everything as far as nature goes. Now we just have to decide on a resort.

No comments: