Thursday, December 03, 2009

Best iPhone Games

1. Surviving High School

You're telling me that I can become homecoming king, win the big football game against Wilson High and fall in love with my high school sweetheart Beth all in one game? Uh, ok.








2. Flight Control

Incredibly addictive and a great game to compete with friends. Actually, I'm pretty sure Andrew still owes me a beer for my ridiculous score. Yeah, that's right, 341.








3. Fieldrunners

First game I had on the iPhone. Takes forever to play, usually several sittings, drains the battery like you wouldn't believe, but worth every second.




4. Airline Conqueror

If you're too cheap to buy Flight Control check this one out. But you should still buy Flight Control.





5. Cows in Space

50 Levels of trying to send cows that are stuck in space home. Uh, i guess just like the name implies.





6. Traffic Rush

Similar to Flight Control, but you've got to direct traffic in an intersection so there are no wrecks. On paper that sounds kind of boring. But trust me, it's not.





7. Ramp Champ

Just started playing this one, but I love it. Old school carnival/skeeball type game.









8. Finger Physics

I think I underachieved in Physics class in high school because this game seems to think I'm awesome at it.

What are your favorites?



4 comments:

Bob said...

Man, we need to talk about your hours.
I'm concerned!

:)

Dustin said...

If I had a problem, I would have been able to round it out to a top ten! This list proves how little I actually play iphone games!

Tyler said...

Peggle is good

Mikey said...

touch physics is fun, kind of looks like that finger physics game though