Sunday, September 09, 2007

Mosquito Bites, Cold Ones, and Hot Dogs

This weekend we went camping with about 50 others from the Evergreen Community at Milo McIver State Park and had a great time. Kelli and I are not necessarily what you would call "campers" but it was a blast nonetheless. Today we got home and I felt like someone had beaten me mercilessly but that might be because Devin made me jog with him yesterday and most of it was uphill. I'm not sure whether to thank you or curse you Devin. We played some Settlers of Catan, bathed in a freezing river, played some Bocce, drank some of NW's finest, and ended with our worship gathering around a campfire. I'm glad we went this year!

Wednesday morning we live for Illinois where Ben and Angela have asked me to officiate their marriage on Saturday at Augustana College. I'm really excited to get to spend time with my family whom I see too infrequently and get to marry a couple that I feel really confident will last a lifetime.

But my Hebrew studies call and I still don't know the alphabet! Yikes this is hard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good times this weekend bro!

Anonymous said...

you kicked the crap out of that hill