Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally...

Someone finally sent me a free copy of "The Big Idea"!

This is Dave Ferguson's book from Community Christian Church in Naperville. Two of my best friends from college are pastors there and I have several acquaintances that are involved and can't believe it's taken someone this long to send me a copy!

Seriously though, thanks mysterious stranger (I'm guessing Nick) since he asked me for my address last week. Coincidence? I think not.

Anyone else have books they want to send me? I'll review 'em on my blog! Come on, I get like 60 hits a day! Sure it isn't 600 like Bob but are you caught up on numbers or something?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.
Yes I am.

Anonymous said...

So, now that you got your free copy...lest see the review? :)

Dustin said...

No pressure there!