Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Bet








Today Devin gave me a challenge I couldn't refuse. If I run 5 days a week for four weeks straight he will buy me Settlers of Catan, one of the finest board games ever made! (Although some may argue that the greatest is Settlers of Canaan the biblical version!).

However, if for some reason I DO NOT complete this challenge I must buy Devin the great game (retailing at $28.00).

Steep some may say! But this is a challenge I cannot refuse!

Day one - Running complete (Distance - 1 Mile). This will obviously require a new sidebar to keep track of progress! Prepare to lose Devin! You evil genius!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

as fellow "settlers' fanatics . . . if you don't already own it, the card game/2 player edition is REALLY fun! Not many 2 player games out there that are fun. Maybe you'll need another bet to get this too?

Tyler said...

Dude, Settlers is amazing! Start running lol.

Dustin said...

i haven't heard of the card game, i'll have to check that out! thanks!