Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Denied!


I'm at Western Seminary right now and a friend of mine invited me to join a church group on Facebook so i clicked on the link to go to Facebook and this came up at the school! Pretty hardcore!

I've never felt like more of a criminal in my life!

My favorite line is "Immediate action will take place." I'm waiting for people to come crashing through the windows and throw me to the ground. So far however, no immediate action has taken place! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Aaron Stewart said...

It should have said "Some general action might happen if we feel like it.... eventually.... some time."

Dustin said...

actually, about 10 minutes after i got this message all of the internet cables in this section of the library went dead! Bob was working there too at the time coincidentally and we had to move to Starbucks because we lost our internet privileges apparently! Not sure if this was just a coincidence or if they shut us down!