Monday, June 04, 2007

Something for Everyone

Paris Hilton checks into jail and says that "she's trying to be strong." I'm smiling right now as I type this although i'm sure it is wrong on several levels to be happy about this. Although, it must be rough to be in a special needs unit where she will see no one and be treated different than every other prisoner in the county jail for a couple of weekk. Morgan Spurlock spent 30 day in a federal pound me in the (#* prison just for the fun of it! (sorry for the obscenity but I couldn't not use that Office Space quote!)





Great article on Kerry Wood and how managers have exploited his talent over the years thus rendering him useless to the Chicago Cubs forever! Thanks for this Drew.









New season of Man Vs. Wild starting soon. My favorite show on television. This guys name is Bear Grylls. How could it not be great? Thanks to Bear I know what to do if I ever get stuck in quicksand!

Click here for his top ten books to be stranded with on a desert island. This list includes Philip Yancey, Mike Yaconelli and David Wilkerson. Interesting!






Ryan Adams new album Easy Tiger which has won some huge acclaim from the likes of Stephen King is supposed to come out tomorrow but now it says June 26th. Is that true?

One thing I'm impressed with by this album already is the fact that he has managed to not let it leak! I can't find it ANYWHERE! Artists take note. I don't know what they did to keep it from leaking but no one has this thing.




In other news I'm laying on my couch right now with a heating pad on my back in excruciating pain! I pulled a few muscles yesterday lifting a speaker or something at Evergreen and I could barely move this morning. It hurts to breathe. Dang it. I guess this is a great chance to work on my sermon for next Sunday though. No where else I can run or hide!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude Bear is my hero. his name is Bear and his last name needs no vowel. i'm so excited for this season!!