Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Another Shameless Plub

The new Next-Wave is out and in this issue I briefly reviewed Dick Staub's new book, The Culturally Savvy Christian. But I also did an interview with Dick about his new book as I have previously blogged about. You can click here to go straight to the interview.

The interview went really well. I think Dick has a ton of challenging and enlightening things to say that many people will connect with. I'm not just saying this because I had a part in it, honestly I said about 10 words which makes the interview even better! Check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

plub huh.

Dustin said...

i'm trying to start a new word trend.

g13 said...

ok. i give up. what is the pic on the cover of the book? is it a chick wearing "daisy dukes?"

i'm confused.

Aaron Stewart said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed 'plub'.


I think you might be on to something Dustin. ;)