Tuesday, October 24, 2006

a weary mind

My brain is officially 1/2 way to fried as a direct result of seminary from all this darned thinking! That's not a good start. I have just realized I have about 7 weeks left and about 50-60 pages worth of papers to write! Is that bad???

I just want to thank Widmer Bros. brewing for helping me cope with the stress. You've made one of the smoothest stouts I have ever had and it is delicious. If you get a chance to buy their Snow Plow Milk Stout, DO IT! Little piece of heaven right here on earth.

Also found out the guy I work with tonight has been brewing his own beer for about 2 years and has even won some awards. He said he would be happy to brew with me and show me how it's done. How can I pass that up??? I can't!

I also want to thank Starbucks and Peets Coffee for making me way more productive than what I would have been alone. You have allowed me to read mind-wrenching crap I could have never read alone.

2 comments:

Kelli Bagby said...

i'm very proud of you honey for going above and beyond when it comes to thinking. it will pay off, don't worry. i love you.

Melissa said...

Seems like you need to add to your Beer Blog. Oh and good job for finally thinking. It puts you in the top 15% of your sex I am sure ;)