Monday, October 16, 2006

Rex????


The First half is in the books and Rex Grossman has 4, count them 4 turnovers! What is going on here? The Cardinals look like a Super Bowl contender right now. The Bears have decided to stop playing defense and Grossman looks like a third stringer for the Lions. I'm hoping that I come back to this post later and have to retract my statements but Grossman is sucking it up all over the place right now and I'm mad. I'm not trying to take away from what he's done this season so far but if you can't handle the Cardinals. Crap.


Brian Urlacher - Our HERO!
What an unbelievable game! Rex did everything he could do to lose it, 0 offensive touchdowns, 6 turnovers and somehow the Bears pull off 2 defensive touchdowns and a punt run back in the 2nd half. The craziest and most memorable game I've ever seen. I was screaming my head off like a little 2 year old girl. Just ask Kelli. I can't even describe how exciting this game was. Thank God for Chicago's defense. It was clutch! And of course, thanks to Neil Rackers for missing the field goal that would have won the game for Arizona.

8 comments:

John V said...

That was one of the most amazing NFL games I've ever seen! Most of the time, you say a team is "never out of it" because of a great offense. Can we start saying the Bears are never out of it because of their defense/special teams??

bill said...

holy crap! what an amazing game! it wasn't just grossman. the whole offense looked complete tools...the o-line, jones, but especially grossman. i had to have pissed off my friend's downstairs neighbors as i jumped up and down and ran around. hey, good teams stay in it, even when they are being absolutely outplayed in every way. and great teams figure out a way to win it. that was an unbelievable game.

Dustin said...

yeah, no question. definitely one of the most amazing games i've ever seen. I almost had a heart attack when Devin Hester returned that punt for a touchdown. My throat actually hurts from screaming.

The Seattle game was incredible this week too. Did you see that???

Anonymous said...

Dang, I accidentally fell asleep. Did either of you tivo it?

Jeff

DougieB said...

I am amazingly upset that i do not have espn, and also that i didn't even read about this game until just now.

No offense, Dustin, but i would have been rooting for 'zona, if only for your Detroit Lion slight.

and, for further consideration:

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/the-last-time-were-gonna-talk-about-this-game-208075.php

DougieB said...

I am amazingly upset that i do not have espn, and also that i didn't even read about this game until just now.

No offense, Dustin, but i would have been rooting for 'zona, if only for your Detroit Lion slight.

and, for further consideration:

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/the-last-time-were-gonna-talk-about-this-game-208075.php

Kelli Bagby said...

i don't think i've ever seen Dustin so excited. there was jumping up and down, screaming, hugging, and tears i think. way to go Bears!

Anonymous said...

I fell asleep and missed it!