Thursday, November 03, 2005

Trading Spouses


Posted by Picasa

Somehow I was tricked into watching Trading Spouses last night because i wanted to see how crazy this woman really was that i have been seeing previews about FOREVER! Wow, what a display! I can't even begin to say how insane this woman is. It's too bad that TV will only put the lunatics on that profess to be Christians. This woman is one of the most evil, vile people i've ever seen on TV. Although her friends were horribly hateful and completely disrespectful as well to the woman she got swapped with. That was unreal! The man who she is living with for a week was very sensitive to her beliefs and very kind the whole time and then this woman goes nuts on everyone! I'm not even sure what to say. What I can say is that I hope the world does not believe that these people on television are a representative of Christ. They can't right? Just once i would like to see a normal Christian on Tv, not these eccentric looneys. But I guess that doesn't sell as well as the stereotype of closeminded hateful Christians. The saddest thing is, she'll probably get an award from her church or something when she gets home for standing up against evil!

Watch a Clip Here!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh man. I forgot that was on last night. I watched previews for so many weeks for that episode and wanted to watch it to see exactly what was going on. From the previews she seemed like a very loving person.........not at all!

Agent B said...

I don't think it's a full fledged conspiracy...but TV/movies will always present christians in a negative light. It's good TV and it fits their template.

Michael said...

I saw that last night too! She was crazy! I honestly felt like she was the posessed one.