Thursday, November 24, 2005

Late Night Octopus


Last night about an hour after Kelli and I had fallen asleep I awoke to blood-tingling, murderous screaming right next to me. I heard loud screams of "Get it off of me", "Help!", and more "Get it off, get it off." I woke up and instantly grabbed Kelli, whom these screams were convulsing out of and in my 2am mind tried to figure out what was going on. I kept telling her that it was alright and everything was fine. I finally realized she was having a nightmare. So I asked her what it was and what she said certainly took me by surprise but with completely straight, scared face she managed to get out, "it was an octopus." Hahahahaha. hahahahahaha. Oh man. I've never had a nightmare about an octopus but I can tell you after that experience, I don't want to! Must be terrifying! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adam said...

have you ever seen 2000 leagues under the sea with the giant octi.

It attacks a submerine, pretty scary.

anje said...

it's really YOU she is having nightmares of, silly boy!
Nah. Seriously, that IS hysterical.

Sundi said...

Oh, poor little Keli, leave her alone!