Thursday, June 02, 2005

A Cool Stream of Water


Posted by Hello
A few weeks ago while I was in L.A. i had the priveledge of staying at a hotel in Little Tokyo which had Bidet's in your room. I was a little scared at first to use it but I mustered up the courage and gave it a shot. What I experienced was quite what you would think, a cool stream of water hitting you in the butt. It was a little alarming and uncomfortable at first but oh the refreshment that it brought. I used it several other times during the week and after our time there I can't imagine why everyone in the country would not want one of these. They are brilliant! Not to be too graphic but there are times when wiping just isn't enough, you almost need a second shower. Well this takes care of the problem everytime and you leave feeling a little strange but very clean. If you have a chance give it a try, you will love it.

3 comments:

Adam said...

when we were in school we used Adam B. squirty thingy in the hole. Yeah a little alarming but there are definate downfalls which are way too nasty to say

Anonymous said...

I love the control panel:

"Stop, spray, bidet." This could be a great catch phrase.

Anonymous said...

You said "not to be too graphic" you lying mofo, you were indeed to graphic.