Saturday, April 16, 2005

PS 89 Talent Show 2005


Posted by Hello

My friend Gregg informed me this morning that there was an article in the Downtown Express about the Talent Show from a few weeks ago that I MC'd so i went to the site and was surprised to find this on the front.

Here's the article. http://www.downtownexpress.com/de_101/ps89students.html

I'm not sure but I don't think "Catskills Comic" is a good thing. Oh well. It was a fun time and went much better than last year since I knew what to expect. This girl right here had the coolest hair in the world. She was Pippy Longstocking. It would have looked better in color so you could get the full effect. She actually had hangars attached inside her hair. Pretty crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"M.C. Dustin Bagby, one part Catskills comic and one part Las Vegas showman"

Nice, dude!

Camilo

Nick said...

Dustin you are scaring that poor girl... Stop touching her...

Anonymous said...

That pic is cool in black and white because it looks like a clip from the movies where an actor takes you inside someone's dream and it's not in color. Very Cool.