Friday, November 30, 2007

Making a List, checking it about 20 times.

Tomorrow is December 1st. That may not mean much, other than Christmas is coming up. But like I said last week, December for me is a month of lists. A ton of people/mags have already started their lists:

Here is a very poor list from Metacritic.

Here is Paste Magazine's top 100 albums, books, 50 movies, and games.

Rolling Stone's Top DVD's of 2007.

Stephen King's Top 7 Albums. Wait a minute, why do we care what Stephen King's favorite music is? Speaking if, I'm scared of several things, but mist is not amongst them.

Christianity Today lists a bunch of artists no one's ever heard of.

Anyway, list season is here and I shall begin with books tomorrow and work my way into music. It's a little too early to be giving away the top ten music picks. I heard Devin was going to create some lists too which is very exciting. It's fun to make lists but it is even more fun to read other's lists so get crackin!

1 comment:

Aaron Stewart said...

Are you hinting so I'll buy you something? ;)