Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hebrew Tools

I have been keeping an eye out for Hebrew tools that will help me next semester as most of the work will be parsing verbs and translating and stumbled upon one book that parses every verb in the Old Testament, an interlinear that has a complete Hebrew text with an English translation right under it, and some laminated sheets that has all pertinent translating information on it.

They are great tools and I will definitely ask for those for Christmas but here is my questions: is having those and using them next semester some sort of cheating??? After all, those tools pretty much do all the work for me, if I were just to refer to them constantly. But would it be foolish not to use the tools that are available to me?

After all, this book pretty much got me (and everyone else) through my fifth semester of Greek!

No comments: