Tuesday, September 12, 2006

a winner has been declared....

As you know I had a name contest a little while ago for the best name for the new banner with the winner getting a bag of authentic Portland coffee. Finally, after the chaos here has settled I have taken a few minutes and come to a decision. It was hard because there were a lot of good ones. But after much thought and deliberation, I would have to say my favorite name for this picture symbolically and ironically is:

Up the Slippery Slope

Congratulations Doug B! You win some Portland coffee. Email me and I'll give you two options.

A close second was:
Stairway to Average. I really liked that one too Cade.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I win !! Huzzah! Finally, some meaning in this life of mine!

(seriously, though, thanks. i heart good coffee.)