Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Three Things

One, for those who have me on Bloglines, please re-ad me to your list if you want to get the feed. For some reason the bloglines is not picking up my feed and I had to reset it.

Two, check out Bob's post on the Creative Commons Church (for those who are interested in the plagiarism and preaching discussion we have been having. He shares thoughts along a similar mindset but communicates them much better than I did and gives positive ideas to reinforce it!

Three, Joseph Arthur's new record Nuclear Daydream, and Ben Kweller's new self-titled album came out last week. Any thoughts so far? Anything else good coming out soon?

6 comments:

John V said...

Really enjoyed the article on Bob's blog. Well said. As for music, I saw that Janet Jackson's new cd came out today. I know how big a fan you are, so I'm guessing you ordered your copy in advance.

Unknown said...

New Weird Al came out yesterday. Apparently, he had riffed James Blunt and the single 'You're Pitiful' had made it round the internets before the label yanked back their permission to use it. Apparently, Al makes fun of them (that lable, Atlantic, i think) i his new video for the single off the album.

Dustin said...

do you know where we can find that Doug???

Dustin said...

Nevermind, i found it.

http://www.thelostplanet.net/WeirdAl/yourepitiful.mp3

Dustin said...

i haven't heard it Jeff, tell me about.

DJ Word said...

got the new Joseph Arthur. Still Digesting it. A few great songs, but he may never reach Redemptions Son again (pantheon CD)