Saturday, February 26, 2005

BPC


Posted by Hello Today I helped Ryan, our new teamate at Forefront move in over at Stuyvesantown and tried to start a snowball fight with a group of teenagers. Everyone hates moving but I thought things went pretty smooth. Didn't seem too tough. Tonight I helped set up at Mosaic and then walked over to Picassos Pizza afterwards to grab a slice. I miss Picassos. I haven't really been over there since I moved in August. I took a walk afterwards around Battery Park City. It was a nice night and it was very peaceful, not many people around. I feel like it's a lot easier to pray and walk when it is that quiet. I need that quiet once in a while being in this city so it is nice to get down there and walk around. This picture is right about where I was walking. I lived about a block from that for two years. I enjoy where I live now in the East Village but it was fun living in BPC as well and I had two great years there. It will always be the first place I lived in New York and the first place I moved to be completely on my own. What a great starting point.

On a similar note, it's starting to feel a little more like spring everyday. It's still cold but there's something you can just feel that lets you know that spring is coming. I CAN'T WAIT. I'm so excited for spring. The city really comes alive again! WOOHOO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, i do miss your nice HUGE one bedroom apartment! and the water and Picasso's and your friendly doormen. those were the good old days! now, we have to take turns moving in your studio apartment, have to listen to each other pee, and can't fit a gallon of milk in your fridge. i love it!!

kelli