Monday, February 07, 2005

Super Bowls and Birthdays

The Super Bowl was a much better game than I thought it would be last night. I couldn't believe it was that close. I was glad to see NE win however. I'm not a big T.O. fan and definitely not a Freddie Mitchell fan after the dumb things he said. "I've got something for you on Sunday Harrison." I guess he was talking about that one 11 yard catch he had. I'm not for sure.

Today is my birthday. I'm the big 25 today. Wow, 30 is right around the corner. That's sad. I almost forgot about my birthday until Kelli reminded me in the early morning hours. Not really doing anything special. Woke up late, went and worked out, picked up a package at the post office and have just been doing some work at home. Exciting birthday. Just another day I guess. Can we celebrate it when you get here Kelli? What about Thursday? What should we do?

I've got this new poll thing on my sidebar. It's a cool free thing but I think when you visit my blog now you get some pop ups. That's dumb. After reading Kirk's blog today I took his suggestion and have been having a Counting Crows marathon. Man, i almost forgot how good August and Everything After and Recovering the Satellites were. I hope they create a record like that again. I think it's really gone downhill since Satellites.

Easy Prediction - Illinois is going to run the table. Only four more games to win. Wisconsin being the toughest one but it's at Illinois. They should pull it out unless something crazy happens.

No comments: