Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Music Pick of the Week


Posted by Hello I have been listening to Clem Snide's EP "Moment in the Sun." I didn't realize that was last seasons theme song to the TV Show ED. Weird.

Clem's new CD comes out on Feb. 22nd and is entitled End of Love. Kelli and I are going to see them at Bowery Ballroom in the beginning of March so I'm pumped about that. I really like their music, it's hard to put them in a category. The title track of this EP is playing on my music player so check it out. Well, do you like it? Do you not like it? Really?

Tonight Kelli is coming in town. I've got Theology Pub at 7:30 for happy hour and then I am going to come home to cook Chili for when she gets here so she doesn't starve. The last time I made chili i forgot to drain the meat and it was all greasy and made me sick. Oops.

Today Brian and I went to a place by Tompkins Square Park called Coffee and Computers or Alt.Coffee or something. It has some couches and tables and free wireless. It was cool but everyone in there are hippies. They are way cooler than we are. I think I heard a record scratch when I walked in. They played Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and Weezer - Pinkerton while I was sitting there so i think i have found a new place to hang out. Beats the crap music at Starbucks and the Frappucino's that are 5 dollars although i still love you caramel frappucino. Don't think I've forgotten all we've had together if you are reading this.

No comments: