Monday, December 20, 2004

Christmas Vacation

Only a few more days and I'm outta here! Woohoo! Can't wait to be back in Illinois with my fiance and family and the snow. There's snow there right? Looking at my blog I can see that I've certainly had enough lists for the end of the year. Done with that.

Yesterday was my last official day at Mosaic. I preached yesterday which went alright. The night service was a little rough however because Gregg and Glenn and I were talking about how you could ever use a certain word that I won't disclose in the sermon. So at this point we were laughing quite a bit and in a silly mood. When I was speaking I was at a pretty serious point in the message when I see Gregg standing in the doorway at the back of the auditorium and give me a goofy grin and wave. At this point I start laughing right in the middle of this story and lose everyone. They are all just looking at me like, "What's wrong with this dude?" So I said, "I'm sorry guys, Gregg just made a goofy face and made me laugh" at which point Gregg started rolling around in the hallway on the floor along with Glenn because they were laughing so hard. Oh man, we can't be around each other without laughing. Our prayer meetings always get out of control and now we can't even preach without losing it. Oh, it was a fun last Sunday. I will miss it.


No comments: